Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E08: Python

I get so tired of those 'tech-y villains' that always seem to be one step ahead of our various heroes.  Python reminds me of Pelant on 'Bones'.They both seem to be able to do anything with tech that they want to in order to commit their crimes.

I kept looking for Veronica Cartwright to show up and I almost didn't recognize her (until I heard her voice).  I was glad that they had her be innocent of her son's whereabouts instead of having the cliche of her hiding him or being evil as well.  She was very believable as Python's poor mother.  She's always good in any role she plays.

Edited by BooksRule

Oh, good, more Taking!It!Personally!  From everybody.  Plus gore with giant drill bits.  And a great big bad who has it out for Avery because she said mean things to him on the phone.  Oh, dear, what suspense.

It was very convenient that Python decided to use his mom's name as one of his "shelf babies."  If he hadn't done that, all they would have known was that he went to camp as a kid, liked Catcher in the Rye, and had psoriasis.  

Preeeettty sure "He threatened you in a language I don't speak," doesn't pass muster.