Type keyword(s) to search

Past Seasons, Where Can I Watch?

• Start Topic

I have just started watching DWTS 3-4 seasons ago. I would really like to watch all/most of the previous seasons. Does any body have any ideas/suggestions where/how I can? I have Netflix, Hulu, &amazon prime.

I don't have Hulu but haven't been able to find them on Amazon Prime. My best finds so far have been from the following YouTube channels:

Ilse Kimzey

Elida Rasene

Lamon Hakmop

Brigida Tommos

Noria Shakia had several seasons on her channel but I see that now all of her videos have been deleted. Almost as soon as someone posts them, ABC deletes them.

To keep them up, some of the videos will have a defect such as heads cut off or slightly speeding up the music, anything to make them a little frustrating to watch. I've been looking for complete seasons for over a year. Someone told me that a gentleman in Germany has videotaped every season. If you ever find them anywhere I hope you will PM me.

Thanks

Thanks for your help. I have finished the first season on watch series, using movpod's links. There was only one show I couldn't watch, but that might have been bc I was using my phone. Watch series has all the seasons.

When I go to watch series, I land on a page with at least 8 options. None of them works for me. I've tried searching on the site for specific seasons of DWTS and am sent to Amazon Prime which, as far as I can tell, only offers Season 5. I acknowledge my electronic ineptness and am wondering if anyone is willing to send me a URL that will connect me directly with the place where I can start watching the seasons? I'll be your best friend :)))

Guys make sure you aren't linking to any sites that are technically illegal. I would take any answers to requests that aren't YouTube, Hulu, or Amazon Prime off to Private Message. I just don't want anyone to get in trouble! :D

• Love 1