Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E08: Episode 8

My main hope for the S1 finale was that all of the main characters would make it out alive so whew! I know that Fred is not in a good situation but at least there's some hope for him to get rescued next season. They all knew he had to be left behind (even Fred himself). There was no way for them to take him with them without being caught again

I'm not surprised that Niska decided to strike out on her own. She'd already been on her own earlier this season which got derailed by Leo's call about the possibility of creating consciousness for all synths, so now that they've escaped Hobb I can understand why she wanted to go back to being on her own (and that's even before you take into account the stolen hard drive).

I'm so excited to see what happens in S2! The Hawkins family seems like they're on the mend. I don't know how they'd be included in S2 (or if they need to be included at all) so if not, it's not quite a happily ever after for them but I'd be okay with their storyline ending that way on a positive note.

• Love 1