Type keyword(s) to search

Similar shows to Grace and Frankie

• Start Topic

My girlfriend and I have loved watching through Grace and Frankie and want to share similar shows.

Do any of you have suggestions for shows we can watch that focus on relationships and/or gender issues?

For gender issues, maybe check out Transparent, if you can.  It's not terrific but the humor is similar to me, and there's a lot of gender issues going on.  It's also TV-MA.  

(edited)

Sense8 also on Netflix is a great character driven show. They have a relationship with a transgender and her girlfriend and a closeted gay actor living with his boyfriend and fake girlfriend. Plus a bunch of other interesting relationships between all the characters. It is considered Sci-Fi so it's not everyone's cup of tea. I just really ended up liking all the characters which is rare for me. 

Edited by Sakura12
  • Love 1

Thank you Winston for the recommendation of Transparent. Thank you Sakura for the recommendation on Sense8. We started Transparent last night and we'll queue up Sense8. I really appreciate you both taking the time to reply :)