Type keyword(s) to search

No matter how bad things get, they always come back to the middle: Things we like about Teen Wolf

There's a lot to make fun of on this series, but at the end of the day, we're still watching. This thread is to share why.

1: Scott and Stiles' friendship. They've had each other's backs since day one. They have actual conversations. They'll save each other or die trying. I could list all the great moments they've had, but then this post would be super-long. 

2. Adults who aren't useless. The kids actually talk to their parents about things! The parents actually help! Yes, they're just as likely to get damseled, but before they do, they will provide you with crucial information or save your friend's life. Even Lydia's mom, who isn't in on the supernatural stuff, still supports her daughter and calls the CDC when a virus takes over the school.

3. They actually go to class. I honestly think Beacon Hills High has the highest attendance rate of any other teen drama, which is weird, considering the number of murders that have happened on campus. Not only do they go to class, but we've seen them in class with multiple teachers who actually reoccur. And the supernatural stuff actually screws up their academic lives. I really appreciate that Scott failed everything and had to go to summer school, and that we've seen him making more of an effort since then. 

• Love 2

I enjoy the quiet moments where the characters can just be friends and the sometimes irreverent humor that comes with that. I find the sometimes frenetic piling on of bad guys kind of ridiculous.

For instance in a recent episode where Lydia and Kira were helping Malia learn to drive. Just a nice quiet moment where the characters get to interact and there's a few laughs at Malia turning the wheel around and around... lol

Though I miss Isaac, Danny and the Coach. They were entertaining characters sucked into the black hole of terrible contract negotiations...

I also enjoy the gratuitous male shirtlessness. It gets a tad silly sometimes like that Taylor Lautner joke about how he has to be shirtless in every second scene he's in as per his contract.