Type keyword(s) to search

From her Bravo bio:

Gamble Breaux is quirky, entertaining and definitely marches to the beat of her own drum. With partner Dr. Rick Wolfe, one of Australia’s most respected cataract and laser refractive eye surgeons, this dynamic duo live with their step-son Luke at their idyllic house on the Mornington Peninsula.

Gamble is a former model who loves painting at home and has previously acted as an art consultant in both Melbourne and Sydney. She’s also a "maintenance" fanatic -- hitting the beach below her house for a morning jog and hitting the botox for a little lift before an important event.

It’s her desire for all things "Pomeranian" that fills her day with fluff and fun -- namely her dogs Cash and Wicket. Gamble even has a porta cot set up -- turning their lounge room into a "puppy retreat" complete with blankets and toys. But Gamble’s love of life doesn’t end there. She’s also designed her very own handbag range and loves practicing the performance art of Poi by her fabulous infinity pool.

I know she got flak from people for confusing the meaning of her name with "gambol" but it seems that she's aware of the spelling differences.

Her website

My pre-assessments of her and Pettifleur are the total opposite of what I have of them now, and in Gamble's case it's for the better. Cash is a cutie, and I like Dr. Wolfe and the view of the water from her back yard. I looked up where she lives in Mt. Eliza and it's at least 45 minutes from the Toorak/Malvern/South Yarra ladies. 

• Love 2

From the Season 2, Episode 5 thread"

I'm scared to think what Gamble was like pre-Wolfie without him to reign her in. She is quite a special bird. I wondered if there was anything behind her TH about Lydia being able to her share her tragedy with everyone while not everyone else could. Gamble could easily be a woman in her 40s who never wanted children or circumstances didn't pan out that way but the thought she had a similar story to Lydia's crossed my mind.

Someone linked me to the court documents related to Gamble and her ex's battle over the car that Chyka said made the rounds at the time it happened. I didn't read the whole thing but in the cross examination on pages 12-14, Gamble mentions that she was pregnant.