Type keyword(s) to search

TV Junkie Moving from the US to the Netherlands

• Start Topic

So it's not 100% definite yet, but there is a large possibility that will be moving to Rotterdam for work this coming summer. While this is a really exciting and amazing opportunity, I find myself thinking "BUT WHAT ABOUT TV??"

Hopefully, since I'll be living in the city and not in a suburb like I do now, I'll be less isolated and might actually leave the house from time to time? (I already have friends living there too). So maybe the TV thing won't be quite as critical as it is for me now. But still... I like watching things as they air and being a part of the conversation (if you hadn't noticed). 

I know Netflix content won't be as accessible as it has been, but what are my other options for shows on basic and premium cable? Will I have to watch a lot of things through methods?

I'm actually getting pretty psyched for the move (once all of the complex details are worked out).

Thoughts, anyone?