Type keyword(s) to search

Zed: Zero To Hero?

Here's where everyone can talk about Zed, played by Angelica Celaya.

She is new to me, but she was on Dallas last.

I think she's doing well and Zed is starting to mesh with John ( and Chas, when he's in the episode!)

• Love 1

I liked that while she was nervous at first about Philip, after her talk with Grandma, Zed was pretty cool about him. She was trying to give him some peace, which is cool.

We also found out that she doesn't like champagne.

Was it me, or did Zed and Jim have a bit of a spark?

I like Zed, she and I share a (nick)name, so how could I not.  I'll be interested in finding out more about her.  The hints we got from Corrigan re: the missing person's report are intriguing. 

However I do have a couple of issues, first, where did Chas get Zed=zero from?  It's not something I've ever heard and it isn't in any of the dictionaries I looked at.  To me (and much of the English speaking world) it's just how you say the last letter in the alphabet.

And second, what was she wearing in this last episode (Danse Vaudou)?  I kept getting distracted by the, erm, accessories? Trim?  Whatever that was wound about her torso/neck.

Zed? You had one job: stay in the house.  I get it's sometimes creepy, and you need paper and supplies for your visions, but can't you just nap or something instead?  ( I know, the Magic/ plot needs would have made sure Zed had to leave the house, but did she not realize how low she was before going to the Millhouse? She's an art student and has visions. I'd like to think she'd be aware of her main supply needs.

PS I do, despite my gripe, think she's cool and enjoy her and Ms. Celaya. Especially when Zed speaks Spanish and John looks flummoxed.

Edited by Actionmage
  • Love 1