Type keyword(s) to search

PaleyFest 2014 AoS LiveStream

• Start Topic

Sun. March 23:Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Clark Gregg, Ming-Na Wen, Brett Dalton, Chloe Bennett, Elizabeth Henstridge, Iain De Caestecker; and more
Live stream starts 1:50pm PT/4:50pm ET

Will anyone else be watching? I usually enjoy Paley panels, so I'm going to check this out. Here's the link.

That was all right. The producers couldn't really answer any questions about future crossovers or how Winter Soldier is going to affect AoS, for obvious reasons. They said they'd like to use whoever they can get, though, and also said they want to give the fans what they want.

Apparently Chloe Bennet still doesn't know what Skye's superpower is, if she even has one, and they're filming the finale now (or this coming week, I think).

Henstridge and De Caestecker confirmed that they play Fitz and Simmons as more brother/sister, and Maurissa Tancharoen confirmed that they have "bro love," which I appreciate (it's so rare to see male/female friendships like that on TV, and I like that they're considered a unit at work but not in every aspect of their lives).

And I must admit that I enjoyed it when the producers mentioned kissing, Bennet and Henstridge high-fived and said that they ship "Skimmons," and De Caestecker asked if they wanted him to move out from between them (as they leaned over and held hands across him). I will go down with that crackship.

Ming-Na Wen saying that she wanted a flashback episode where May and Thor hook up for the entire hour was fun, too. And Clark Gregg hugged about three different people in the audience, which was sweet.

Felicia Day as moderator annoyed me. I usually like her, but she was off her game -- her jokes didn't really land and she didn't seem to know much about the show despite being introduced as a big fan of the MCU (she called Simmons "Jenna," for example).

• Love 1

I didn't mind Felicia Day as the moderator, although I wish some of the questions were more spread out among the cast (FitzSimmons shipper here).  There was a ton of Coulson-focused questions, but Clark Gregg is quite the sweetheart. 

I am super curious about all this talk of a connection to Captain America 2 though.