Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E06: I know who killed Cleo Johnson

• Start Topic

Not a fan of this filler episode. It’s visually stunning but loaded with dream sequences in Maddie’s mind. 😴

Thankfully, it does reveal some things for the viewers:

• Allan Durst is Seth’s biological dad.
  • Mrs. Zawadzkie (Stephan’s mom) killed and disposed Tessie. Maddie solved the case but Bob Bauer gets the credit.
  • Ferdie is forced to resign by his dirty Captain.

“I was Cleo Johnson.”

Hoping for a twist in the finale that Cleo is still alive and she has faked her death with Reggie’s help. Dora OD’ed and it was her body that they discovered at the fountain. 🤞🏻

• Like 1

I did not like this episode at all. My mind must have drifted since I don't recall when it became known that Stephan's mom killed Tessie.  When did that happen?

4 hours ago, Dminches said:

My mind must have drifted since I don't recall when it became known that Stephan's mom killed Tessie.  When did that happen?

"Stephan Zawadzkie finally talked. Tried to rape the Durst girl, couldn't do it, he left her in the basement. Mother found out and that's why she decided to take care of it."

— Bob Bauer

LITL E06 - Tessie Killer.jpg

• Useful 1