Type keyword(s) to search

Kenney Kelley: Should I Stay or Should I Go?

• Start Topic

(edited)

Thought about going a little harsher, like "Kenney Kelley:  Four 'E's, No Balls" or "Kenney Kelley:  B.P.P.D."…but Kenney probably is not actually Bi-Polar, and he probably does have testicles, so no reason to be so mean.  No matter how annoying his flip-flopping may be.

The red arrow/green arrow graphics were fun, and you never know, Kenney may get his head in the game at any time.  Heck, he might win HoH and choose The Clash for his album:

(I was actually at this show, waiting in the rain for The Who.  Perhaps we didn't appreciate The Clash as much as they merited [the whole set is great], but they won us over.

As opposed to poor David Johansen, who was nearly hooted off the stage before this.  Ain't nobody came for that proto-"Buster Poindexter" stuff, Dave.  Sorry.)

My only true concern is that Kenney might start to spiral.  After all, by winning Veto and using it on Angela, Tucker just stole Kenney's big move!

Edited by Halting Hex
  • Like 2
  • LOL 1
(edited)

I'd like to know why he even went on BB in the first place. Presumably, he's watched at least one season and understood that he'd have to be away from his kids for a few months and wouldn't be allowed any contact. That's kind of the point of the show.

Just like Russell Hantz on Survivor, he apparently thought the producers were going to change the rules just for him.

Edited by Sir RaiderDuck OMS
  • Like 1
  • LOL 1

Congratulations to Kenney for becoming the winner of the annual "I'm Too Awesome to Play Big Brother !!" Award.  

All winners are self-declared, of course.  I would name the Award in honor of a previous winner, but strangely. I've forgotten all of them.

(It's arguable that Marcellas should be a shoo-in, but he actually displayed humility after his infamous [near-self-]eviction in Season 3.  Julie whacking him over the head with her notecards probably helped him catch that clue.)

I'd give Kenney a serenade out the door, but there are far too many "Hit the Road, Jack" and "Happy Trails" type songs for me to choose one.  Besides, Kenney is probably Too Awesome for music, anyhow.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2