Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E03: Plot Twist It's a U-Turn Vote

• Start Topic

(edited)

Good to see it early in the race just like TAR Australia 2 rather than around the midpoint like in TAR US31 (Reality Clash/Showdown) and TAR US35 or at the endgame such as TAR Australia 4. 

Edited by Balmafula
  • Like 1

The baseball players are their own worst enemies with the unforced errors.   But it is Gurleen and especially whatshisname that deserve to leave.  And Dorothy is lucky she went home last week. The fertilizer task would have killed her.  

• Like 6

I really  like all the teams  except  for Kevin and Gurleen ( taxi nabbers) I really hope they have enough  votes to be u-turned. He thinks he knows everything,  but he doesn't  know AR ! 

• Like 9

I missed some of the votes, so I'm not sure if they stole a cab from one of the few teams to not vote for them, or from the only team to not vote for them (other than themselves). Great use of all that "social capital" they thought they had.

• Like 1