Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

okay there's a penalty because France Girl isn't throwing enough stuff. I have no idea what's going on.  Canada almost had a score but it got removed. 

Canada is almost scoring. but the French girl is really quick. anndd. my feed went dead. CBC. COME ON!! 

SUDDEN DEATH. oohh boyy
Canada got a penalty.
(if you get 3 you lose).

lol the Canada coach is screaming. SCORE! SCORE! SCORE! ooh but a France Penalty. (2-1)

Now they are in a pretzel.  man this is so crazy I have no idea what's happening! haha. 

Okay so i think if you turtle. you are okay (Canada's been turtling a LOT). Canada looks tired now. France is looking good. (Turtle..penalty for Canada). it's now sudden death - and sudden death penalty. it's getting SPICY. 

Canada just looks like she wants it over.  they keep going into a pretzel! France ripped the gi (ji?). but we're still alive. France legit dragged Canada by the knees and dragged her 1/2 way across the map lmao. Pretzel move!

they both look dead now. haha i think they are like. can SOMEONE please win now? OOOO.OOO!!!

Canada wins! France gripped her hand inside the sleeve and that's a Red Flag. It's OVER!

i have no idea what was going on lmao!

• LOL 4

Oooh more judo! repercharge!  it's like rowing! 

wow. okay that happened so fast. Italy legit threw him across mat. and it's over. the Canadian guy started to cry :( and now Italy hugged him. oh man.  that was sad. he is sad. we are all sad. 

• LOL 1

Judo time! again!

Korea vs. Canada for the GOLD MEDAL. Let's Get ready to JUDOOOOOOOO! 

Right again, into the pretzel. Points are called Ipons. (epons?) This one is a bit more active than the france one. they are like... cat girl fighting  lol just a lot of pawing and then little kicking. 

both girls got penalty. Canada needs to attack or get a penalty. so basically I am seeing you can't stall it out. you have got do things. more girl pawing. Korean girl is doing what Canada girl did. just drop! DROP! OOOOOH!!!! PENALTY TO KOREA.

the Judge goes HEY! (which means stop lol). HEY!. Korea girl turtled again. Canada is getting kinda ticked off about it. now Canada turtled. WOW! Korea flipped her! and now they are  a really weird pretzel. Canada's head is in Korea's crotch. (this is not a sentence i've ever think i'd write in life)

more catgirl fighting. we're heading into Golden Score. the gong went off. Sudden Death!!

wow. Korea just tried to FLIP Canada! it's all serious now! some bouncing from Canada. they are trying to cat girl fight again. Canada tried to kick Korea. but flopped. 

Canada's elbow is kinda looks off. They aren't rotating properly. Canada needs to attack or she'll get a penalty.  Now we're DOUBLE PENALTY. 

So I don't get what an attack is but they have to do it. More girl fighting. Korea keeps dropping again. 

WOW! WHAT?!
CANADA WON! YES!
Why? I don't know why! I think it was all the droppings Korea did. 

I will say. the men's were more exciting. mostly because that Italy guy flew Canada guy across the map. 

• LOL 1
7 hours ago, Daisy said:

okay there's a penalty because France Girl isn't throwing enough stuff. I have no idea what's going on.  Canada almost had a score but it got removed.

IIRC (it's been a long time since I played), you can get penalized for 'passivity' i.e. not going in for attacks.  You don't have to be successful in the attack, you just have to be making the attempts. 

6 hours ago, Daisy said:

Judo time! again!

Korea vs. Canada for the GOLD MEDAL. Let's Get ready to JUDOOOOOOOO! 

Right again, into the pretzel. Points are called Ipons. (epons?) This one is a bit more active than the france one. they are like... cat girl fighting  lol just a lot of pawing and then little kicking. 

both girls got penalty. Canada needs to attack or get a penalty. so basically I am seeing you can't stall it out. you have got do things. more girl pawing. Korean girl is doing what Canada girl did. just drop! DROP! OOOOOH!!!! PENALTY TO KOREA.

the Judge goes HEY! (which means stop lol). HEY!. Korea girl turtled again. Canada is getting kinda ticked off about it. now Canada turtled. WOW! Korea flipped her! and now they are  a really weird pretzel. Canada's head is in Korea's crotch. (this is not a sentence i've ever think i'd write in life)

more catgirl fighting. we're heading into Golden Score. the gong went off. Sudden Death!!

wow. Korea just tried to FLIP Canada! it's all serious now! some bouncing from Canada. they are trying to cat girl fight again. Canada tried to kick Korea. but flopped. 

Canada's elbow is kinda looks off. They aren't rotating properly. Canada needs to attack or she'll get a penalty.  Now we're DOUBLE PENALTY. 

So I don't get what an attack is but they have to do it. More girl fighting. Korea keeps dropping again. 

WOW! WHAT?!
CANADA WON! YES!
Why? I don't know why! I think it was all the droppings Korea did. 

I will say. the men's were more exciting. mostly because that Italy guy flew Canada guy across the map. 

An Ippon is a 10 point score and basically ends the match.  You can get an Ippon for a good throw, for keeping your opponent in a hold down (pretzel!) for 30 seconds, or if your opponent submits during an armlock or choke hold. 

Or if you get two x seven point scores (Wazari), they count as an Ippon and win the match. 

• Useful 4
24 minutes ago, Ceindreadh said:

An Ippon is a 10 point score and basically ends the match.  You can get an Ippon for a good throw, for keeping your opponent in a hold down (pretzel!) for 30 seconds, or if your opponent submits during an armlock or choke hold. 

Or if you get two x seven point scores (Wazari), they count as an Ippon and win the match. 

my goodness. you were much better than the commentary people (they were really into the match too! LOL) thank you for explaining it! :)