Type keyword(s) to search

Suicide Squad ISEKAI - General Discussion

• Start Topic

(edited)

MAX and Hulu

June 27

Animated & Kids

Brace yourselves for the pulse-pounding saga of the elite task force known as the “Suicide Squad” as they embark on a jaw-dropping adventure!

Edited by BetterButter
(edited)

Group_Logo_EN.jpg

Suicide Squad ISEKAI Anime Set for 2024: Teaser, Key Art, Cast & More

Suicide Squad ISEKAI   June 27, 2024     Hulu and MAX

Episodes 1-3       June 27, 2024
Episode 4      July 4, 2024
Episode 5      July 11, 2024
Episode 6      July 18, 2024
Episode 7      July 25, 2024
Episode 8      August 1, 2024
Episode 9      August 8, 2024
Episode 10      August 15, 2024

In the crime-ridden city of Gotham, Amanda Waller, the head of A.R.G.U.S., has assembled a group of notorious criminals for a mission: Harley Quinn, Deadshot, Peacemaker, Clayface, and King Shark. These Super-Villains are sent into an otherworldly realm that's connected to this world through a gate. It's a world of swords and magic where orcs rampage and dragons rule the skies—an "ISEKAI (a.k.a Another World)"!

Harley and others go on a rampage after arriving in ISEKAI but are captured by the Kingdom's soldiers and sent to prison. They only have 72 hours before the bomb on their neck explodes. The deadline is fast approaching. After negotiations with Queen Aldora, the condition for liberation was the conquest of the hostile Imperial army. They have no choice but to throw themselves head-first into the front line of battle.

They run; they die. They lose; they die. With their lives on the line, can Harley Quinn and The Suicide Squad survive in ISEKAI?

Deadshot, Peacemaker, Amanda Waller, Harley Quinn, Clayface, King Shark and the Joker play a prominent role. 

Harley Quinn

Harley_Logo_EN.jpg

Clayface

Clayface_Logo_EN.jpg

King Shark 

King-Shark_Logo_EN.jpg

Joker

The-Joker.jpg

Deadshot

Deadshot_Logo_EN.jpg

Peacemaker 

Peacemaker_Logo_EN.jpg

Amanda Waller 

3.jpg

Edited by AnimeMania
(edited)

Well, this has been fun. I’m happy that there are two more episodes because I thought the scene with the queen was a cliffhanger for a second season.

Any thoughts on the end credits? Apparently, Amanda Waller can bust a move. Who knew?

ETA: While I’m on the general thread, I have to ask: sub or dub? I usually go with dub, but I turn on the sub and listen to the original audio. For some reason, “Pudding-Chan” never gets old.

Edited by Lantern7

Well, damn. That is impressive. My only quibble is that I would have kept Clayface more humamoid. I don't know if he's trying to channel Michael Jackson or Muzan from Demon Slayer.