Type keyword(s) to search

Venom:The Last Dance (2024)

• Start Topic

(edited)

I might actually go see this one in theaters. I've watched the last 2 on streaming but, if this is the end I might want to see it on the Big Screen.

I do love the friendship between Venom/Eddie/Ms Chen

I'm a little confused as I thought the bar scene was a post credit on No Way Home?

Edited by Morrigan2575

Director confirms that Venom: The Last Dance is “the last Venom movie” (and yet…)
Jim McDermott   Oct 19, 2024
https://www.thepopverse.com/live-movies-venom-the-last-dance-new-york-comic-con-2024-nycc-2024-last-chapter-tom-hardy 

Speaking at the New York Comic Con 2024 panel on Venom: The Last Dance, both writer/director Kelly Marcel and lead actor (and co-writer) Tom Hardy confirmed that the new movie will mark the end of the Venom storyline.

“This is the last Venom movie,” Marcel said definitively. “We always wanted to tell Eddie and Venom’s story in three movies, and the arc for Venom and Eddie closes here.”

“I would never say never [on fighting Spider-Man],” Hardy acknowledged, “but as Kelly says, we specifically set up to create Venom and to bring him into a movie format, and that’s what we’ve done. And The Last Dance is the last piece within that trilogy, and we’re super excited by it.”

Having said that, Marcel also acknowledged, “As you know, there are lots of symbiote stories in the canon, so there’s lots of places to go.” And she noted that she wasn’t speaking entirely in hypotheticals: “Maybe there are even a few Easter eggs in here that might start that journey off.”

Edited by tv echo