Type keyword(s) to search

S9.E05: WATN Margaret & Megan

• Start Topic

New, 5/29/2024

Even after a successful surgery, Margaret's quick fall back into her old habits leaves Dr. Now worried; Megan's impatience with her slow progress risks ruining her weight-loss journey if she can't get surgery as soon as possible.

Margaret S10.E10

Megan S8.E14

Apparently the theme for this week is mothers who are super-enablers.   Megan is the poundticipant with everything in her mother's home hot pink.  

(edited)
On 5/23/2024 at 11:09 AM, libgirl2 said:

I still don't remember Megan. 

I think it's called protective amnesia not to remember Margaret.   The mind protects us from things that are too horrible to face. 

I get very nervous watching Dr. Paradise tell Margaret and Mollie they need to be more independent, and Margaret climbs out of her bed.  I really was afraid she was going after Dr. Paradise.    I'm surprised Dr. Now didn't take out Margaret's gall bladder when he did the gastric sleeve. 

Megan and her giant salad with a full package of bacon is just so wrong.  The hot pink trailer walls, with the cupcake chair rail is bad too.   Unfortunate timing, they just had a Hidden Valley Ranch commercial, right before Megan's huge salad of grease and carbs.  Megan's mother saying 'do you want me to fry a little bit of bacon' and then frying an entire package for Megan's salad is still appalling. 

It's the 1 year 1 month point where Dr. Now finds out Margaret gained 32 lbs after her surgery, and has another leg infection.  This is the scene where Margaret gets so nasty with the nurses, after talking about her leg pain, and looking for more meds.   When Margaret is throwing her tantrum at Dr. Now, I wish he would call her a transport and send her home to her enabling mother. 

That chef salad Megan's mother bought is so big, and that bottle of dressing is way too much grease and salt.  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Like 2
  • Love 1