Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E04: Starry-Eyed

• Start Topic

Synopsis:

Sugar and Melanie track down Olivia’s friend, who shares disturbing information about Davy and his family.

Davy and Kenny dig into Sugar’s past.

Air Date: April 19, 2024

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

(edited)

Helen is definitely Sugar’s faux mom. Glad to know they’re steps ahead of Davy.

Stallings has Olivia’s necklace and he seems to be involved with the Siegels. Is he a fixer or something ? I don’t think Olivia is behind that locked door. It’s too early for Stallings to be THE bad guy. 

I wanna know why Ruby chooses to conceal info about Stallings from Sugar. Is he part of their club too? He could be going rogue or on the bad side etc.

When it come to the Siegels, Melanie could be in denials re certain things and chooses to look the other way. She comes to her senses after that conversation with Taylor and her conversation with Bernie at the screening. I believe Melanie leaks the story about Davy to the press. Deadline calling Davy Siegel a Hollywood icon is just silly. He’s a nepo baby and a former child star.

Re the old photos that Sugar finds in Olivia’s safekeeping - why was her mom (Rachel Kaye) wearing a dress that her grandma wore in a movie 30 years later? Does Bernie have some kind of fetish or something? He took those photos.

According to Dr. Vickers, Sugar’s medical checkup comes back normal. So what’s with all the symptoms that he’s experiencing? Should we call them “glitches”? 🤔

This show keeps throwing a number of “non-human” references at us. Can it be more subtle? Or am I overthinking it? 😆

“I’ve been doing this a long time. But to be honest, when it comes to people, I still have a lot to learn.”

“I wouldn’t be human if I wasn’t excited.”

“I didn’t really discover movies until much later in life.”

Sorry John Sugar, Wiley is the most handsome guy here. 💙   7D45C703-98DC-45D2-A83E-2DBDBEA3B4B8.jpeg

Edited by Snazzy Daisy