Type keyword(s) to search

S08.05: The Camptons

• Start Topic

After last season, I was sick to death of all things Lindsay & Carl. Now, I am so glad they're on this season and we all get to watch the demise of their engagement.  Why?  I think Carl needs and deserves the public awareness & support. Without it, he would've shouldered far too much of the blame. 

Plus, I love seeing his housemates rally around him. Ciara's comments on her upbringing with an angry drunk father seemed to hit home for him. Kyle, Jesse, West all being there as a sounding board (& witnesses) likely helped him come to the realization that he needed to call off the wedding.

As a viewer since episode 1, I've never been a Lindsay fan. But even I'm shocked by her complete lack accountability for her role in this relationship. How many times has he apologized when she's the one who's started every argument? I can't imagine how she thought this would play out in her favor.

The camping was so cute. More of that type of stuff and less of the big house parties with all the random people milling about.

Continue to adore Ciara & West together and I was happy to see Craig back in Hamptons and the brief shot of them together in the city. As a (at times too) independent woman, I fully understand why Paige didn't want to have Craig pay a portion of her rent. I mean, just look at Carl & Lindsay's situation.  He's still shilling out $6k+/month for place where he doesn't even live!

• Like 8
  • Love 1

I really  like Craig, and I'm so glad he can sort through  his thoughts,  should he and Paige not make it as a couple.

Lindsay  talking  about her sex life, and blaming it all on  Carl, made me dislike  her even more. I didn't  think that was possible. 

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
(edited)

What a train wreck Carl and Lindsey are (were).

Craig, who is supposedly a successful business person was discussing with Paige in a previous episode what he would like to buy a racehorse, or a (London, U.K.) soccer team! She told him outright those were stupid ideas. I'm convinced it's his business partners who are responsible for his company, and he is only a figurehead (the famous name). 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 2
  • Useful 1