Type keyword(s) to search

Vegas: The Story of Sin City

DanaK
  • Start Topic

CNN Original Series takes viewers on an expansive journey into the heart and history of one of America's most beloved and notorious cities in Vegas: The Story of Sin City. Produced by Bungalow Media + Entertainment, the series will premiere on Sunday, February 25 at 10pm ET/PT on CNN.

I believe this is 4 episodes

Full press release and trailer http://www.thefutoncritic.com/news/2024/01/25/cnn-takes-viewers-to-vegas-the-story-of-sin-city-in-new-cnn-original-series-premiering-sunday-february-25-at-10pm-et-pt-385413/20240125cnn01/

• Like 1

I enjoyed the first episode. I wished they had more footage or images of what Vegas looked like in the 1930s-1960s. There was too much modern footage for my taste. It was fascinating learning about the history of Vegas. This episode gave me a new understanding of profitable/lucrative gambling was and is. I am looking forward to future episodes.

• Like 1
  • Useful 1