Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E03 Whatever You Want

• Start Topic

The (unknown) enemy seems very cultish. It's one thing to have a catchphrase to say at assassinations, but painting it on the wall somehow seems worse.

Uhhhhhhh, if a rando walking to the restrooms could see the drug operations of the restaurant, maybe the drug ops room should keep the door closed.

The Jade Dragon's consigliere guy is super shady. I'd be surprised if he turns out to /not/ be evil.

I did like Alexis' explanation of how Chinese moms operate: "when our moms say they don't want you to do something, that means they do, they just want you to do it without them having to ask."

June (May's sister, oh, themed names for siblings) is as crazy as May. I didn't like the torture scene, esp for someone who becomes an ally to the Sun family like just a little later in the episode.

Oh hey, the scary guy from the start of the episode is a cop! A dirty cop! Wait, couldn't he have used his badge back at the giant's apartment? Him running away at the start of the ep made sense because it seemed like he was just a henchman. But now, I dunno.