Season 12 Eps:

12 x 01:  Live At MoDeans

12 x 02: Sun Darts

12 x 03: I'm A Degen

12 x 04: Snooters

12 x 05: Stuck

12 x 06: Over And Out

Spoiler

I went into this knowing it was the last season which probably influenced my perception, but I got a definite sense that they were wrapping things up. The shows were still good, but there seemed to be an underlying sense of finality, e.g., the pictures at the end of the last episode. Also, I think most if not all the characters seemed to have made an appearance (I wouldn't have minded seeing the Dycks again) which seemed reminiscent of a curtain call, and there were callbacks to earlier seasons. In fact, IIRC the Season 1 x 01 ep opened with the hockey players and the hicks chirping each other and the last ep of this season had the hockey players acknowledging respect after all this time (and the hicks claiming not to even remember the hockey players' names).

I think there was more, but I don't believe in instant gratification so I didn't binge the season and only remember noticing some things in the moment that I saw them.  I am going to go back and rewatch the entire series though - the dialogue has always moved so quickly that I'm sure I missed a lot the first time around. 

Edited by Lone Wolf