Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E01: Episode One

AngieBee1
  • Start Topic

Elliot and Helen arrive in Ireland after receiving an invitation to meet an old friend, Tommy, whom they hope will be able to provide answers about Elliot’s old life. But the couple are soon separated when Elliot is violently kidnapped. Held captive in a hidden location, he comes face to face with the McDonnell family, resentful enemies from his past, seeking revenge for actions that he can’t remember.

Meanwhile, Helen, terrified that Elliot is in danger, teams up with Detective Sergeant Ruairi Slater to track him down – a search that will have them cross paths with someone she’s not ready to meet. Back in Australia, Ethan decides to win Helen’s heart back.

Episode one was a great start to series 2. 

I worried that I wouldn't like Helen and Elliot together because I tend to like the getting together part of characters' relationships versus seeing an established relationship, but Ioved seeing their dynamic.  I actually wished we got more of them in those moments.

• Like 1