Type keyword(s) to search

Pokémon Concierge - General Discussion

• Start Topic

MV5BODMwMGI2NjQtM2M1Mi00ZGIwLWFlYTgtZDhj

Pokémon Concierge is streaming on December 28, 2023 on Netflix. The four (14-20 minutes) are available in English and Japanese.

Haru is a newly hired concierge at a Pokémon resort where Pokémon come to relax. Haru learns how to take care of and keep her Pokémon guests happy while also discovering a new side to herself.

Pokémon Concierge      December 28, 2023      Netflix    

Episodes 1-4   Titles and Descriptions

S01.E01: I’m Haru, the New Concierge!
AAAABRavvnfAsuyF41woQ-M_muCw3cm9-kt_1fPu
For her first day as a concierge at Pokémon Resort, all Haru has to do is enjoy herself on the island as if she were a guest herself!

S01.E02: What’s on Your Mind, Psyduck?
AAAABSETQTCsJCNQnvN-YDP0zDzOVGn6DdoA1uKl
Psyduck suffers from chronic headaches that erupt into disruptive psychic powers. Can Haru come up with a way to help?

S01.E03: I Hope I Can Evolve Too…
AAAABYc3rIH5IDlt6RdbQkEn3hQofFvjZbislg_A
When a Magikarp who can't swim well loses his floatie to a passing Wingull, Haru and Psyduck fly after it on a Dragonite to try and get it back.

S01.E04: Welcome to the Pokémon Resort!
AAAABbDGoWWWxLh8huhnWqyOvw7WB8FfeOX84hMX
Haru meets a shy little Pikachu who's trainer really wants him to be more outgoing. But here at Pokémon Resort, everyone is encouraged to be themselves.