Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E03: To Thine Own Self Be True

• Start Topic

"To Thine Own Self Be True". Kim and Micah discuss the divorce, and he is surprised to learn she's ready to start dating. Olivia and her siblings bond in a bold, new way. Barry and the boys have a fun night out but miss Ethan. Moriah continues her healing journey by getting baptized.

Once again, I found my attention wandering and when I was interrupted by a phone call from Dad, I almost didn't rewind to catch what I missed. I did, however, fast forward through the musical performance at the Kava Bar, whatever that is.

• I am beyond tired of Kim's bullshit about looking for her own happiness and complaining about how her "community" is being judgmental about her. How considerate of you to not get divorced and date other men before your children were grown up, Kim. 🙄
  • Have I mentioned that Michah's slicked-back haircut accentuates his eyebrow-acting? It's all I see! 😮
  • I'm glad that Olivia got to tell her side of Moriah's story. It makes more sense than Moriah's.
  • Nathan was pinging my gaydar hard in this ep.
  • That pond Moriah got baptized in was nasty. Why didn't they use the clean one in the establishing shot? Did I see Kim's not-yet-announced new boyfriend there? I couldn't decide on who I wanted to smack more, Lydia (for her extra enthusiasm) or Moriah (for her choice of clothing).