Type keyword(s) to search

Whoniversally Speaking

• Start Topic

Tales of the TARDIS - just noting here for the record that every single one of these made me cry. Jamie and Zoe! Steven and Vicki! Five and Tegan! Six and Peri! Seven and Ace! Jo and Clyde. Reunited to share their stories one last time. Beautiful. Now that's how to celebrate an anniversary.

Edited by Llywela
8 hours ago, DanaK said:

Updated how, I wonder, beyond being colourised? I'm always wary of anyone 'updating' old TV and films. Even colourisation is a controversial choice to make for a show that was filmed in black and white, with all its design choices made accordingly! But I do love the idea of 1960s Who being aired again.

5 hours ago, Llywela said:

Updated how, I wonder, beyond being colourised? I'm always wary of anyone 'updating' old TV and films. Even colourisation is a controversial choice to make for a show that was filmed in black and white, with all its design choices made accordingly! But I do love the idea of 1960s Who being aired again.

The details are in the articles. Cut down to a 75 minute movie, new score, etc. but the original will still be available on iPlayer