Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

I use an iPhone to enjoy the Primetimer forums. I have been reading about many of the previously-posted and previously-addressed bugs, but, so far, I have not found one similar to mine. Another poster suggested that I use DuckDuckGo, which initially seemed to help.

When I try to scroll, I will be able to access what I want for less than a second, then the page rolls back. I also receive this message very often:

[please see below]

Do you have any advice? I appreciate your assistance!

[I apologize if I am posting in the wrong thread, or if I am posting incorrectly! I never want to irritate you guys!!]

IMG_5048.png

• Like 1

Hmm, apologies, I didn't get a notification for this or it got lost in the mix somewhere along the way.

I'll ask the dev about this issue and get back to you.

In the meantime,  are you experiencing this everywhere or only on certain pages/at certain times?

• Thanks 1
7 hours ago, SilverStormm said:

Hmm, apologies, I didn't get a notification for this or it got lost in the mix somewhere along the way.

I'll ask the dev about this issue and get back to you.

In the meantime,  are you experiencing this everywhere or only on certain pages/at certain times?

No problem!

I am experiencing this on every page, all the time. Strangely, Sunday at about 10:30 pm, I also received a message telling me that I could not access the website at all. I should have screenshot it, but it didn’t last for very long.

Thank you for your help!

• Like 1