Type keyword(s) to search

X-Factor Legacy: As Much As We Hate To Admit It, it's Made Stars

You know I really didn't think Cher Lloyd was going to be one of the singers I followed outside of the competition but I guess I'm a fan. The first album is hit or miss but I like the singles for what they are. The second album is a pretty solid pop album. I think the problem with a lot of the acts is I can't find them after they've left the competition or the stuff that they do release is weepy ballads or whatnot that I don't enjoy listening to.

Beauty and the Beast
Pantomime Cast Announcement
Central Theatre, Chatham
Thursday 10 December 2015 – Sunday 3 January 2016

Jordan Productions and the Central Theatre are thrilled to announce that X-Factor sensation Stevi Ritchie will be joining the cast of this year’s family pantomime, Beauty and the Beast, in Chatham. Stevi joins Sue Holderness, best known for playing Marlene in Only Fools and Horses, who will be playing the wicked Malevolent!

Stevi was undoubtedly the star of last year’s X-Factor after winning the hearts of both the Great British public and the judges alike. His first audition saw him singing Olly Murs’ Dance with Me Tonight which had all four judges, including the usually stony faced Simon Cowell, in hysterics! And despite forgetting some of the words, Stevi managed to get a resounding yes from all four judges!

Having originally not made it through Boot Camp, Cheryl Fernandez-Versini brought him back as the Over 25’s wildcard and from then on viewers fell in love with him and kept him in the show as he belted out hit after hit including Bohemian Rhapsody, the Phantom of the Opera and Elton John’s I’m Still Standing which saw him dressed up as a pharaoh and covered in honey!

He also developed a surprising bromance with his mentor Simon Cowell which saw them going out for a date together at their local pub!

He eventually left the show in sixth place before embarking on the X-Factor tour with seven of the other finalists. The tour saw Stevi playing arenas throughout the UK culminating in a gig at London’s O2 Arena in March!

Stevi will be playing the role of Potty Pierre, pot washer to the palace whose crazy antics will have Medway audiences rolling in the aisles and who knows, Stevi may even revive one of his X-Factor classics to get audiences dancing away!

Bigger, better and beastlier than any panto seen in Medway, Beauty and the Beast will not disappoint as once again Medway is promised live music, wonderful sets, beautiful costumes and rip-roaring adventure in true panto style!

Beauty and the Beast is at the Central Theatre, Chatham from
Thursday 10 December 2015– Sunday 3 January 2016.

Tickets are available on 01634 338338 or online at www.medwayticketslive.co.uk