Type keyword(s) to search

Divorce Attorney Shin - General Discussion

• Start Topic

Shin Sung-Han majored in piano and became a professor at a music university in Germany. One day, Shin Sung-Han hears shocking news. To find out the truth, he travels back to South Korea and works on becoming a lawyer. He eventually begins to work as a lawyer, specializing in divorce. He made the choice to specialize in divorce, due to reasons from his childhood. Shin Sung-Han faces his clients, with various unfortunate stories, and stands up for them. While doing this, he approaches the truth that he has been seeking.

Netflix. Korean Drama.

The highlight of this show is the friendship between the three childhood friends. Their banter is absolutely hilarious and the actors have such wonderful chemistry together. I will miss this show when it’s gone.

• Like 1

Thank you! I am enjoying the show as well but I am confused on the relationship between Park and the Chairman's daughter in law. Isn't Park the ex brother in law of Shin and son of the Chairman?

No, Park is the lawyer who used to be friends with Shin until he backstabbed him and took his sister’s divorce case and left her with nothing. I think he purposely tanked it so he would get hired as a lawyer and promoted with the current law firm he works at (that PR lady promised him). The chairman’s son is Shin’s sister’s ex husband (and current husband to shady PR lady). 

• Like 1

Yeah, I don’t get why she wants the boy so badly if she treats him like dirt anyways. Wouldn’t it have been better if the sister got custody of him so she can have her perfect family with her daughter and new husband?

• Like 1

So finished the series on Sunday.

Glad that Shin got custody of his nephew.

The friendship between the guys - all the feels.

I am hoping for a season 2 because I would like to see Shin get more cases and pursue a relationship with Seo Jin.

• Like 1