Type keyword(s) to search

S44: Kane Fritzler

Whimsy
  • Start Topic

Kane Fritzler

Hometown: Moose Jaw, Canada

Current Residence: Saskatoon, Canada

Three Words to Describe You: Inclusive, loud, competitive

Why do you want to be part of Survivor? Survivor is the BEST game you can get your hands on! I am a gamer through and through. I have watched since I was a wee lad and make no mistake, I am here to play.

Which previous player do you identify with the most? Who do you think you will play most like? I feel like I have the effortless charisma of a younger and more handsome Tyson. But I'd like to play a Zeke game with a few tweaks to bring home gold.

What will you value in an alliance partner? Pure honesty. The straighter they shoot the better I like them. Preferably they will feel completely unable to lie to me.

Favorite Hobbies: Dungeons & Dragons, caring for my dog, Survivor.

Pet Peeves: Bad drivers, all talk no walkers.

What is the accomplishment you are most proud of? Being recognized as the best negotiator at a national negotiation competition for Canadian law schools.

What is something we would never know from looking at you? I have a beautiful singing voice.

Who in your life is your biggest inspiration and why? My mother. She is the strongest person I know and has taught me so much about the importance of family.

Why will you be the Sole Survivor? Because I'm quick on my feet.

ne.jpeg