Type keyword(s) to search

Mod Note!

• Start Topic

Episodes
The first three episodes drop Thursday October 6th, episode threads have been created and future episodes will air one per week after that.  Once I have an episode title and/or summary I will update those threads.  When posting, be sure that your discussion matches the correct episode!  It is fine to refer to past episodes, as long as the bulk of your post concerns the current episode.  However, do not refer to future episodes in the episode threads.

Real Life vs. TV
Do NOT discuss the documentary in the episode threads. Do not spoil future events in the episode threads.

If you would like to discuss the documentary please do so in this thread.  Again- documentary discussion should not take place in the episode threads.

Chit chat
If you'd like to chat about something not directly related to the show, you can do so in the  Small Talk Thread.

General Site Rules
Please be aware of our general site rules, all of which can be found here.  If you see an issue in the forum, please report the post in question and move on.  I will address it when I see the report if I haven't already identified it in the forum.

If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me- @Scarlett45 Thanks!