Type keyword(s) to search

Favorite characters in the series

BlueSkies
  • Start Topic

I guess by nature of the topic there's some spoilers here.  So I'll say:

Miguel- he's really for the most part a good kid throughout the 5 seasons.  He learns the karate to escape from being bullied yet doesn't for the most part let it get to this head like Hawk and Kenny.  Shows Robby mercy at the end of the Season 2 brawl even though it came back to bite him.  In the final season as well he stood up for Tory when Sam kept attacking her character.  

Yeah I liked Tory as well.  She is really more an old fashioned bad girl vs mean girl.  But at her heart she is not evil.  One of my favorite scenes if not the favorite scene is Season 5 is when Sam got a taste of her lifestyle when she saw her apartment.  

I think Tory fits into as well a category of group of people society/elitists/politicians have turned their back on:  forced to drop out of school to care for her family.  Very working class.  Fights every day to get by.  I mean me personally I feel I belong to this class of people as well that doesn't fit the mainstream and are overlooked.  Feel free to PM me on my views before I digress.  

• Love 1
On 11/21/2022 at 10:48 PM, CeeBeeGee said:

I am finding Tory much more interesting this season as well. And yes, I too loved that quick, perceptive look Sam got while in Tory's apartment.

Thanks for responding.

Jessica Sanders was a great character in KKIII and the last series.  She easily saved the LaRusso's marriage by standing up for Daniel as to why Terry traumatized him so much.  

• Love 1