Type keyword(s) to search

Convention

• Start Topic

I’m from the UK and started watching Supernatural when I was 19, now nearly 36 and have just finished season 15 😭 I’m so desperate to come along to at least 1 convention in all of those years but no one else I know watches or has watched the show. Is there anyone going to the Jacksonville convention in November 2023 that I could chat to about the event? I’m overwhelmed with the information and how it works so would like to connect with someone who can help 

thank you!

(edited)
On 7/26/2022 at 11:05 AM, LauraSimm said:

I’m from the UK and started watching Supernatural when I was 19, now nearly 36 and have just finished season 15 😭 I’m so desperate to come along to at least 1 convention in all of those years but no one else I know watches or has watched the show. Is there anyone going to the Jacksonville convention in November 2023 that I could chat to about the event? I’m overwhelmed with the information and how it works so would like to connect with someone who can help 

thank you!

I'd suggest you find the Facebook group for the con you want to attend (Jacksonville) and join. That's where you're going to get the most specific info and people are generally welcoming and looking for friends also. Any of the groups I've joined have been private/need admin approval to join so they are fairly drama-free.

ETA: this seems to be the most current Jacksonville page:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/Supernatural.JaxCon

Edited by gonzosgirrl