Type keyword(s) to search

Otis and Ruby

• Start Topic

I believe that this message will reach a person who can change something.)

I know it's none of my business and you may get similar messages a lot, and maybe it's too late, but please read it.
      I want to talk about your "sex education" series. This is the best series i have ever seen in my life, seriously. Such an interesting and high-quality plot and characters. But I want to talk about Otis, when I watched season 1  I, like everyone else, immediately realized that in the END Otis will be together with Maeve. But it's so banal and simple that it even looks stupid. But the relationship between Otis and Ruby is just magical, when I watched with my girlfriend the moment where Ruby confessed her love, we cried together with Ruby.
      If you doubt our opinion, check  Tik-tok and various forums, everyone says that Ruby and Otis are the best couple with crazy synergy. This is the opinion of many fans, of course you decide, but we believe that you will choose the right decision.

What you think about this?

On 7/4/2022 at 8:26 PM, Someone228 said:

If you doubt our opinion, check  Tik-tok and various forums, everyone says that Ruby and Otis are the best couple with crazy synergy. This is the opinion of many fans, of course you decide, but we believe that you will choose the right decision.

What you think about this?

I couldn't disagree more.
Is is not concerning that you want to force two people together even though Otis doesn't love her? There is more to a relationship than the one nice date night they had and that everyone in the Ruby/Otis fandom is fawning over.