Type keyword(s) to search

Notes from the Forum Mod

• Start Topic

Welcome to the forum for Obi-Wan Kenobi!

Just a few housekeeping points -

• Previews of upcoming episodes are not considered spoilers for the forum.
  • Please be to post in the correct topic; for example, the first two episodes were dropped on the first day for this show. If you watched both episodes, you may want to post in the second episode topic so you do not mistakenly post something spoiling the second episode.
  • Discussion of other Star Wars movies and shows is allowed in episode topics to a reasonable extent. Anything that happened in the movies and shows leading up to this point can be discussed. But if you want to discuss the Star Wars universe at length, please head over to the Once upon a time on Tatooine topic.
  • All site rules are in effect, including the Politics policy.
  • Posts that are not in the correct topic may be removed without notification or explanation. If you have questions, please PM me, @saoirse
  • If you have an idea for a topic, please PM me, @saoirse to discuss. Please do not start topics without checking with the forum mod.
  • Episode topics are locked until the episodes dropped. As Disney+ does not release episode descriptions prior to release, these will be updated the day of original air.
  • As always at Primetimer, discussion of mod actions is not allowed in topic.

If you have questions about topics or where to post what, please PM me, the forum mod - @saoirse.

Thanks, and enjoy!

• Love 1