Forums forums
PRIMETIMER

PRgal

[NOT A BUG] Mobile View on Desktop

Started around 11:30 am EST:  Rather than full screen, I'm getting what appears to be a mobile version of the forums on my laptop.  I'm seeing this both on Chrome and Safari.  

mobileview.png

On 12/22/2021 at 7:39 PM, SilverStormm said:

Would you let me know which device and OS you're using and what theme, please and thanks.

Sorry, didn't see the notification:  I have a 2019 16 inch Macbook Pro running Monterey 12.0.1.  Thanks.

I just wanted to follow up on this.  I'm still getting a mobile-esque view.  I don't recall accidentally clicking on anything.

16 hours ago, PRgal said:

I just wanted to follow up on this.  I'm still getting a mobile-esque view.  I don't recall accidentally clicking on anything.

Would you confirm which theme you're using please and thanks, that'll help narrow things down.

36 minutes ago, SilverStormm said:

Would you confirm which theme you're using please and thanks, that'll help narrow things down.

I’m not sure.  Do you mean on this page/site?  

Yes. If you scroll down to the bottom of any page, there's a dropdown which allows users to select which theme they prefer and another to change the font size.

Okay.  I fixed it.  Looks like the font was set to medium for some reason.  I didn't do anything to it!

• Useful 1