Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E15: Gone Girl

Nadia remembers the centuries she spent searching for her mother; Matt, Stefan and Caroline try desperately to save Elena; Bonnie uncovers a terrifying secret that puts her friends at risk.

Kinda sad to see Nadia go. Is Dr. Wes dead, or will he come back with a pirate patch? Where the heck did Enzo go? Not that I was fond of the character, but he was pleasant enough to look at.

Wonder how long we have to wait for Katherine to show back up.

• Love 1

I think Dr. Wes is dead. I also was confused initially and thought Katherine had injected Elana with Hybrid venom but I was wrong and it's a new version of the Ripper Virus? So that's going to be interesting.

I'm sure we haven't seen the last of Katherine but also I read an article that they were doing this because it's really hard for them to film the doppelgänger stuff so maybe they're going to give them all a break.

• Love 1

She really is. It's a shame shows like this have no real "place" at awards ceremonies because she's acting her little butt off and it's really impressive. I like the Katherine character too, so I'm hoping she's back from hell(?) at some point.

• Love 1

Nominated for Best Actress: Nina Dobrev.

Nominated for Best Supporting Actress: Nina Dobrev's Hair.

If Katherine has been dragged off to hell for an extended break, I prefer to think that the Devil is just looking for some pointers on hair care and sass. 

Not looking forward to the loooooong talk that Elena and Damon are going to have about whatever their relationship is now. Hopefully the fact that they're both rippered up will force them to keep it short.

• Love 1

The hair is so amazing. I love that Katherine's hair is big and curly and Elana's is sleek... you'd think her friends would have noticed that.

• Love 2

In previous seasons, the difference in the hair was more obvious, but Elena's hair has been a damn mess this season, so I don't blame them for not noticing that detail. :)

And yeah, good for Nina for getting a break from the dual role. But sad for us, because no more Katherine for the foreseeable future. I'm also sad that it looks like Elena herself has gone through no change as a result of being inhabited by Katherine. She has been terrible since last season, and I need that addressed in the rest of this season, or I'm out.