Type keyword(s) to search

[NOT A BUG] Misfiled Archived Threads

SVNBob

Whenever there's some new activity in The Vault, I take a look to see what got archived.  When I looked at the N-Z archive just a couple minutes ago, there were some shows tight at the top that belong over in the A-M.  Biggest Loser, Colbert Report, Daily Show with Jon Stuart, Librarians, etc.  The only commonality is that all the shows in question do start with "The", which might explain everything.  But all of them are at the top of the alphabetical list, above Naked and Afraid.

I know this is low priority and not a bug as such.  But I thought I'd report it in case someone wanted to look for those archives and couldn't find them in the A-M vault.

4 hours ago, SVNBob said:

Whenever there's some new activity in The Vault, I take a look to see what got archived.  When I looked at the N-Z archive just a couple minutes ago, there were some shows tight at the top that belong over in the A-M.  Biggest Loser, Colbert Report, Daily Show with Jon Stuart, Librarians, etc.  The only commonality is that all the shows in question do start with "The", which might explain everything.  But all of them are at the top of the alphabetical list, above Naked and Afraid.

I know this is low priority and not a bug as such.  But I thought I'd report it in case someone wanted to look for those archives and couldn't find them in the A-M vault.

Yep, they've been there since the vault was created and I did actually move a few the other day - it's on my to-do list to move the rest. Thanks anyway.

• Love 1