Type keyword(s) to search

Hear Ye, Hear Ye: Mod Rules

• Start Topic

As Season 6 is set to launch, I wanted to be upfront with forum rules in line with the other RH shows. 

• The golden rule of the site is Be Civil.  Treat your fellow posters with respect, whether you agree with their opinions or not. 
  • If you see a post that you believe violates forum guidelines, don't respond to it.  Use the report button (flag icon) instead, which brings the posts to the attention of the entire mod team.  Moderator actions are not to be discussed in the threads.
  • We have an Ignore feature for other posters.  If you are consistently irritated by a particular poster, you can add them to your Ignore list by clicking your name at the top right of the page and then Ignored Users. 
  • State your opinion once, and move on - no one is ever going to "win" an argument on the forums, so it's not fruitful to keep going back and forth.
  • Review our Politics Policy. Political discussion is only allowed if it relates DIRECTLY to something that occurs in an episode. 
  • Review our Inclusion Policy.   Posts containing slurs based on a person's race, gender, sexuality, ethnicity, capacities, age or body type will be removed and the member issued moderation measures, up to and including a ban.
  • It is against our policy to post addresses of any cast members.  Don't be stalkers, y'all!
  • Only discuss the events of an episode in the episode threads.  Any information about the real time lives of the housewives are spoilers in the episode threads, but can be discussed in the individual housewife's thread or the media thread. 

I am your mod for this forum.  Please PM me with questions or concerns!