Type keyword(s) to search

I am looking for "The Deep Blue" by Buckice (Fanfiction)

• Start Topic

In 2006/2007, I read an AU fanfiction by the writer buckice called "The Deep Blue." I can't use the Wayback Machine to pull up the Internet Archive version of Black, White, and Read and read the story because "The Deep Blue" had a mature audiences label and the click-through warning prevents me from progressing to the archived content. 

IF you know buckice or IF you happen to have a copy of "The Deep Blue," I would be eternally grateful. It is possibly the best FF story I read; buckice in general wrote several of my favorites. If you haven't read her stuff, go to Fanfiction.net and seek her out. 

Thank you!

• Love 1
7 hours ago, smileypv said:

In 2006/2007, I read an AU fanfiction by the writer buckice called "The Deep Blue." I can't use the Wayback Machine to pull up the Internet Archive version of Black, White, and Read and read the story because "The Deep Blue" had a mature audiences label and the click-through warning prevents me from progressing to the archived content. 

IF you know buckice or IF you happen to have a copy of "The Deep Blue," I would be eternally grateful. It is possibly the best FF story I read; buckice in general wrote several of my favorites. If you haven't read her stuff, go to Fanfiction.net and seek her out. 

Thank you!

I like this author too and never saw it on Fanfiction. I’d love to read it. “It was never uncomplicated” was my favorite of hers.