Type keyword(s) to search

[SUGGESTION] Allow Sub-Level Entries into YOUR TV SHOWS

AnimeMania

Allow Sub-Level Entries like the ones in your BEYOND TV SHOWS > Other TV Talk > Pilots & In Development Shows > [In Dev] Live action Powerpuff Girls or BEYOND TV SHOWS > Pop Culture > Movies > Enola Holmes (2020). When I select  FOLLOW to Add TV show to My Homepage it never appears in the YOUR TV SHOWS list. This may be a bug or it might not work the way I thought it would work, either way I would like to see those added to YOUR TV SHOWS list so I can follow them the exact same way I follow the TV Shows I like. 

On 10/13/2020 at 5:37 PM, AnimeMania said:

Allow Sub-Level Entries like the ones in your BEYOND TV SHOWS > Other TV Talk > Pilots & In Development Shows > [In Dev] Live action Powerpuff Girls or BEYOND TV SHOWS > Pop Culture > Movies > Enola Holmes (2020). When I select  FOLLOW to Add TV show to My Homepage it never appears in the YOUR TV SHOWS list. This may be a bug or it might not work the way I thought it would work, either way I would like to see those added to YOUR TV SHOWS list so I can follow them the exact same way I follow the TV Shows I like. 

This is by design. With the odd exception, only followed TV shows appear on your Customised Homepage. Everything else may be followed in your Followed Content.