Type keyword(s) to search

[NOT A BUG] Star Trek: Lower Decks followed, but not appearing on Forums Homepage...

Kromm

Is there any particular reason why the Star Trek: Lower Decks topic, when followed, isn't showing up on my Forums Homepage like every OTHER show topic I follow?  Is anyone else experiencing this?

Edited by Kromm

I tested it and it was working as expected. So I signed in as you to check your settings etc and the topic wasn't being followed; perhaps you'd accidentally double clicked the follow icon? Anyway, I re-followed it for you and it's now on your homepage.

7 hours ago, SilverStormm said:

I tested it and it was working as expected. So I signed in as you to check your settings etc and the topic wasn't being followed; perhaps you'd accidentally double clicked the follow icon? Anyway, I re-followed it for you and it's now on your homepage.

I followed and unfollowed it several times to try and get it to work.  It IS there now, as you say, but I swear this is the first time it ever has been.

Thanks.

(edited)
8 hours ago, SilverStormm said:

Okay here's the real explanation.  I just figured this out based on knowing I posted in the topic and not seeing my post.

You (quite correctly) followed me to the topic at  Home  TV Shows  Kids & Animated  Other Kids & Animated Shows  by the name of "Star Trek: Lower Decks".  A place I didn't realize even existed.

The other day I found and posted to (and unsuccessfully tried to follow) a topic of the same name in   Home  TV Shows  Genre Television  Star Trek Shows -- a place I suspect you didn't know there was a version of this topic recently made (likely because a decision had long ago been made to have the show in that other area--your version of the topic is a about 2 years older than the one I found).

Technically I suppose I was right about a Bug.  The one under Star Trek Shows IS being followed by me and isn't appearing on the Home Page.  But I suspect there's a conflict because you have two topics with identical names in different places.  That's what's going on.  The newer of two identically named topics doesn't show up.

Edited by Kromm