Type keyword(s) to search

Little Quotes

• Start Topic

Faraz: You know what would really pull this restaurant up to the major big leagues?
Waitress: Smaller eggs?

Faraz's business card:
Faraz Shahidi
Bee-Keeper, Quail Egg Merchant, Pistachio Farmer, Roller-skating Instructor

Faraz: You know, I can write up a business plan so the band can become profitable. You know who's a massive artist and a massive businessman? 
Behrad, Jason, and Troy: Bono.
Faraz: Yes! He owns, like, lots of castles. And he invested in Yelp. And he makes great music. You're the Bono. You're the Edge. And you're, uh, one of the other members of U2.

Ronnie: Great time to invest right here in Yonkers. It's exactly like New York, but less loud and much cheaper. The city that sleeps.

Dear Rafiq,

You'll never believe what I can see behind these hazel eyes. I'm living the American dream, baby. Since you've been gone, it's all happened so fast. I've been here for a few months waiting for a moment like this, and it's very different than I expected - in a good way, I think. You'll be next. I know it. Don't give up. And keep checking your status.

Love, Miss Independent, AKA Zain