Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E09: Random Shoes

Eugene Jones wakes up, finding himself lying on the middle of a road. He then discovers that he has been the victim of a hit-and-run incident, and is, now, not only dead, but invisible. Eugene recalls events leading up to his death, involving a mysterious alien eye. Simultaneously, Gwen investigates the suspicious circumstances around his fatality.

Eugene: The average life is full of near misses and absolute hits. Of great love and small disasters. It's made up of banana milkshakes, loft insulation and random shoes. It's dead ordinary and truly, truly amazing. What you've got to realize is, it's all here, now. So breathe deep and swallow it whole. Because take it from me: life just whizzes by, and then, all of a sudden, it's...

Just when you might be thinking it's weird that nobody seems to be crushing on Gwen on this show, along comes this episode!

This could have been a great ep, especially with the Guest Actors Eugene and his Mum in particular wonderful. And it was a case that made sense for who Gwen is supposed to be. But it's too much for me especially straight after Dead Suzie hero worship. Gwen has now truned into a "magic 8 ball" every single person that meets her falls for her. It utterly ridiculous now, it's become like a bad fanfic. So I don't ever watch this ep,