Type keyword(s) to search

Shoutout to the Editors (story, music, cinematography, etc...)

cuphead
  • Start Topic

Hey All.

Just wanted to give a personal shout-out to the Survivor editors for all they do to make the show so entertaining.

Love the ominous music used in the background whenever someone is actively scheming; makes me think of a snake in the Garden of Eden. First noticed it when Brad was manipulating Tai into being the one to decide if Caleb should be voted out (and in hindsight, think it may have also been used when Tony was trying to make Caleb vote out Sandra). Tonight it was in the background when JT started plotting Michaela's demise bc of her "seven-drops-of-coffee-and-a-spoonful-of-sugar" request, and continued playing as Sandra realized she could cause discord in the group (and keep a target off her back) by fanning the flames of the great sugar war between JT and Michaela.

The underwater shots are wonderful too. My favorite shot is from last season of Ken catching the octopus, but also love the shots of Ozzy catching the stingray, and the snorkeling shots of Michaela and Malcolm right after the tribe switch.

And finally, a special thanks to the story editors for showcasing Sandra's mastery of the game, and Varner reacting to her machinations every step of the way.  Brilliant.

• Love 7
(edited)

Thank you editors for giving us those incredible shots of Cirie's face at Tribal before and after Hali received the final vote. 

Edited by cuphead
clarity
  • Love 1

Thank you editors for all those close-up shots of Andrea and Sierra's faces.

They made me realize that Andrea is phenomenally beautiful, and this is coming from someone who thought she was just meh before tonight's episode.

They also made it painfully clear that Sierra needs a shave tout suite. 

Geez, I think I actually saw the hairs on her eyebrows and upper lip blowing in the breeze while she was chowing down in the RC.