Type keyword(s) to search

JonBenét: An American Murder Mystery (Investigation Discovery)

I know I'm late to the party, but I'm just watching this thing now, and all I can say is Bo Dietl, Private Investigator??? Isn't this the idiot that was on a few episodes of The Daily Show back in the day?  His opinion is considered relevant? Dear God. I feel dirty, I'm going to delete this from the DVR, take a shower, and pretend it never happened...

one of these in the latest rash of these JBR docs used the phrase 'unusual relationship with her father' , I believe they were saying this wasn't the case but why use gross euphemisms which sound like they are making the question of molestation and child abuse an 'alternative lifestyle' ? If these docs are ok with showing a made-up-to-look-dead kid actor they should at least have the balls to not use these half-assed and disingenuous phraseology. I don't know why they gave this guy any play except if someone has a serious interest in deflecting the attention off the Burke cover-up theory because this pedo guy is so hateable.

I was stunned, and I'm not being hyperbolic, that this show broadcast a pedophile's description of a seduction of a six year old "lover".  I don't care if it was fantasy, he presented it as fact. I honestly don't see the difference between this moment and pedophilic literature.  And while I don't really believe JMK was involved in the crime, how did this creepy teacher in Thailand have inside knowledge of some of the details?  

I don't think this guy knew anything for real, he comes off like a paid shill to distract from what might be the real story.