Type keyword(s) to search

RW: Chicago (2015)

• Start Topic

So, it's been filming for awhile but TRW is going back to Chicago for its next season (season 30!)

According to vevmo, there is another twist this season but it'll work a little differently from "Ex-Plosion". It's still 7 strangers living in a house but after a few weeks, each cast member gets a visitor from someone who's wronged them in the past. But, these people do not stay in the house the majority of the season. They simply visit and leave after a week or so. Likely, these visitors will not be considered cast members and therefore not eligible for challenges.

I'm actually interested in this twist. Sure, it's basically "Real World" Rivals", but I think if each episode sort of focuses on a cast member working out their issues with these people (ranging from exes, best friends, siblings, etc.) it could be interesting character-wise. And likely nobody will get the short end of the stick.

Plus, i'm happy it's back in Chicago because that's where I'm from! Some of my friends have interacted with the cast and said they're all actually pretty cool from their interactions. Everyone is between 23-26 in this cast as well I believe. I look forward to when the trailer and season air so I can spot locations!

Anybody think MTV will do anything ahead of time because it's the 30th season? it'd be cool to see some sort of clip-show, retrospective thing.