Type keyword(s) to search

The Silence of the Lambs (1991)

• Start Topic

I'm surprised a classic like this doesn't have it's own thread, so here it is. It is a great movie over all.

Also, something a bit different:

I love this movie.  I remember the first time I saw it, it was after dark when I left the theater and had to take the bus home.  Talk about freaky having to do that after seeing this movie.  lol!

I happened to be a nanny at the time for a celebrity lawyer and got the job not long before the Oscars.  I'd talked to some of their Hollywood friends about the BP field and was certain that this would win.  The woman I worked for bet me a dollar that it would be JFK.  The next day I found a dollar on the counter.  It was a strong category that year, but I just couldn't see any of the others beating it. 

• Like 3

To date, it's the last (and only the third) film to win all of "The Big Five" at the Academy Awards (Best Picture, Best Director, Best Actor, Best Actress, and Best Screenplay).

• Like 1