Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E04: The Most Wonderful Time of the Year

• Start Topic

(edited)

Synopsis:

After a failed assassination attempt, Yolanda Guerra arrives from Colombia to take matters into her own hands. When she discovers Roman saved Nestor’s life, the Colombians target Roman’s family.

Air Date: July 07, 2024

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Edited by Snazzy Daisy

For once, the man-eating bulb aka Zulio does care about Roman and insists on keeping their one-time deal but the decision isn’t his anymore.

Danny Pino and Mayra Hermosillo have sizzling chemistry during the dance scene. Roman has more chemistry with Yolanda than Marisol.

The Marquis de Sade Suite in the Mutiny Hotel truly has some perverted wall deco. Very distasteful. 🥴

“You did what you had to do to save Valeria. And really, the only thing you’re guilty of is being a good person.”

Ohh Marisol, you don’t really know your man. He only shows you his good side. That string of Christmas lights does come in handy.

I started watching this show a while back, not really expecting much, but man, I have been pulled in! Roman can be much more ruthless than I thought, especially when it comes to his family. He needs to limit the exposure of his daughter to her Godfather since now she's been told he is a major drug dealer (thanks dweeby kid of the politician for spilling the beans-asshole). When Roman was driving home after he found out he was going to be whacked and his family too I kept saying hurry up, the killers are on the way! Genius move to use the lights to thwart the hit men! I did feel sorry for the hotels owner since his sister got whacked just as they were getting along better. Was it the bank guy that set up the hit?

13 hours ago, Maisiesmom said:

I did feel sorry for the hotels owner since his sister got whacked just as they were getting along better. Was it the bank guy that set up the hit?

Yeah, Ray Dorado most probably has ordered the hit. He tells Burton earlier (by the pool) that he wants her out of the picture.