Type keyword(s) to search

Melissa Etheridge: I'm Not Broken

• Start Topic

Paramount+ today announced that the two-part docuseries MELISSA ETHERIDGE: I'M NOT BROKEN will premiere on the service on Tuesday, July 9 in the U.S. and Canada and on Wednesday, July 10 in the UK, Australia, Latin America, Brazil, Italy, France, Germany, Switzerland and Austria. Directed by Brian Morrow and Amy Scott, the series centers around the Grammy-Award-winning rockstar and activist who penned an original song inspired by letters she received from incarcerated women in her Kansas hometown.

MELISSA ETHERIDGE: I'M NOT BROKEN tells an inspiring story of healing and transcendence through the power of music when five female residents from the Topeka Correctional Facility, a women's prison in Kansas, write letters to Etheridge that she then uses as inspiration to create and perform an original song for them. Having recently lost her son to opioids, Etheridge works to understand and interrupt the cycle of addiction while connecting with these women who, so often, are forgotten by society.

Full press release http://thefutoncritic.com/news/2024/06/10/paramountplus-announces-new-docuseries-melissa-etheridge-im-not-broken-to-premiere-july-9-424210/20240610cbs01/

Trailer

• Like 2