Type keyword(s) to search

Ronja the Robber's Daughter - General Discussion

• Start Topic

Netflix

March 28

Genre

Follow the adventures of a young girl born into a band of robbers in a medieval Scandinavian fortress. As Ronja grows up, she learns that the surrounding forest can be a magical and sometimes dangerous place filled with strange creatures.

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1

Has anyone seen it? I just finished it and found out it's just the first half. There's gonna be more episodes later this year. 

I liked it, but it seemed too stretched out. The book has like 300 pages in larger print. 6 episodes would be more than enough, 12 is too much and I did not care for any of the original characters and their stories. But the casting of the main characters is great and the visuals are stunning. Beautiful shots of nature, the castle looks just like the illustrations from the book and the fantastic creatures were great, wish we could see more of those.